- NON-CYCLING REFRIGERATED AIR DRYER dryers have static condensers without a cooling fan. Therefore, they are energy efficient with low noise levels and compact design. NON-CYCLING REFRIGERATED AIR DRYER dryers also have a long service life and low maintenance needs.
- – Superior Energy Saving due to static condenser
- – Efficient refrigerant compressor with low-pressure drop
- – 45°F dew point
- – No condenser blockage due to wide condenser design
- – Standard Expansion valve.
- – 3 in 1 heat exchanger design (air/air – air/refrigerant – water separator in 1 block)
- – Easy to service Auto-drain
- – High-pressure switch
- – No loss of compressed air (Zero Loss)
- – Less refrigerant gas used than equivalents, environmentally friendly
Digital Cycling and Non Cycling Refriderated Dryers