Due to high volume, it may take longer than normal processing time to ship. We are working diligently to ship orders in a timely fashion. Thank you for your patience.
1. ON — OFF Loop Mode: Timer begins ON/OFF cycle in ON state.
2. OFF — ON Loop Mode: Timer begins ON/OFF cycle in OFF state.
3. ON Mode: Non-cycling (manual mode). Timer is ON for speciﬁed time before switching to STOP setting (display “- – .- – .- -’’).
1. Selecting MODE “ON — OFF” will have ON (OPEN) timer ﬁrst.
2. Selecting “OFF — ON” will have OFF (CLOSED) timer ﬁrst. A recommended setting selection is the
“OFF — ON” MODE — so the time for the CLOSED PERIOD is set ﬁrst — 30 minutes, 1 hours, 12 hours
or 24 hours for example.
Press the RESET button. The system will stop the current parameters and start the cycle work from the
beginning according to the parameters which have been set.